November 12, 2015
2015 BIG FISH AWARDS
Renew or join PSA Sno-King
for only $40 for an annual
2016 family membership
MENULASAGNA (meat or vegetarian)GARLIC BREAD (hot buttered)GARDEN SALAD (with choice of dressing)DESERT (cake & ice cream)BEVERAGES (pop & bottled water)ALL FREE! for you & your family with renewal$10 per person for non-members
Thursday, November 12th @ 6:30PM
EDMONDS SENIOR CENTER
on the Edmonds Waterfront
220 Railroad Ave
Edmonds, WA 98020
November 14, 2015
2015 Randy Pfriem Memorial Chinook Derby
Members & Guests Only
Due to Blackmouth Closures: Postponed to Feb/March 2016
Randy Pfriem hoists a big hatchery King just off Kingston
Hatchery (Fin-clipped) Chinook ONLY
Sno-King PSA Current Members and Guests ONLY
Weigh-In @ 3:00PM - Port of Edmonds
Tickets sold at our general meetings (Edmonds)
and Ed's Surplus, (Lynnwood)
(bring your membership card to confirm)
Tickets are $25/each (cash only, please)
$5.00 of each ticket will be donated to Fish Northwest
100% of the proceeds are re-distributed as prize money:
Excluding the $5.00 reserved for Fish NW
1st Prize: 50% of ticket sales
2nd Prize: 25% of ticket sales
3rd Prize: 15% of ticket sales
New in 2015! - 4th Prize: 10% of ticket sales
New in 2015! - Mystery Fish Prize: $200.00
New in 2015! - Kid's 1st Bonus: $75.00
New in 2015! - Kid's 2nd Bonus: $50.00
New in 2015! - Kid's 3rd Bonus: $25.00
NOTICE: THIS IS NOT AN "ALL WEATHER" DERBY
Derby officials reserve the right to cancel or postpone derby due to an adverse weather forecast.
If derby is cancelled or postponed, tickets will be refunded in full or will be valid for another derby date
*Check our website at 6:30 PM the evening before the derby for status.
1. Fish must be completely cleaned to determine Official Derby Weight. All guts, gills, and kidney (the blood line next to the spine) must be removed. Derby judges may do additional cleaning before weighing. In the event of a tie, the time of weigh-in shall determine the winner (earliest fish wins). Only Chinook (king) salmon qualify for prizes.
2. Derby hours are from dawn to 3:00 PM sharp (cell phone time). All entries must be in line by 3:00 PM. Weigh-in will be at the Port of Edmonds adjacent to the launch sling.
3. Fishing will be allowed in open areas of WDFW Marine Areas 8-1, 8-2, 9 and 10 only.
4. All contestants must fish according to the current WDFW Recreational Fishing Regulations and any WDFW Emergency Rule changes posted online or released.
5. All anglers (persons with a fishing license) aboard boat must have a Derby ticket.
6. Salmon must be caught the day of the event, in the designated Marine Area and arrive at the weigh-in station via water or by car, due to possible bad weather forecast, to qualify for weigh-in and prizes.
7. Derby Officials reserve the right to disqualify any fish that appears to have been tampered with or per the rules as designated herein. The decisions of Derby Officials on legality, time, and weight and all decisions will be final and binding.
8. Prizes will be distributed immediately after the weigh-in then whoever wants to will go to a local watering hole for fish stories.
9. Only one fish per contestant may be entered to qualify for prizes.
Monitor VHF 72 for derby communications.
Wut's yer name?
WHO are YOU?
Folks want to know who is behind your mysterious avatar
Please take a moment and click 'My Profile'
Type your real name in the 'bio' box
Nothing to it!
Remember, this is a private website