Reply to topic

Lots of changes 7/4

14 post(s), 6 voice(s)
earlybird
Small
Post(s):443

The website is upgraded, mostly under the covers. However, I know quite a few things are not working yet. I am working feverishly to get them up and running this weekend.

1) Can’t do full reply on posts <—- This is fixed now
2) Can’t edit page content <—- This is fixed now
3) Pop up calendar doesn’t work <—- This is fixed now
4) Let me know what else!

What is working is multiple file uploads into the photo album. try it out!
There’s also an event calendar that you can click to from the home page. We still need to clean up the data so that the big fish competitions do not cover every day!

Please be patient and check in again sunday when I think everything should be resolved.

Paul

millertime
Small
Post(s):461

I can’t even get to the site. Here’s what I get: The page you were looking for doesn’t exist.

You may have mistyped the address or the page may have moved.

earlybird
Small

hey millertime, can you paste the address you’re trying to get to that doesn’t work?

www.psasnoking.com should work.

earlybird
Small

full reply is working now. Also you can now upload photos in the full reply by clicking upload photos without going into an album, and you can load multiple, just be patient if you have large files…

millertime
Small
Post(s):461

I was just using my bookmarked PSA access. And it’s still not taking me there. Maybe if I just dump that and re-bookmark it. I’ll try

poppakarl
Small
Post(s):14

link to psaeastside does not work Missing page message.
Can’t edit content for eastside psa

Fish-a-Palooza
Small
Post(s):921

Why are the pages so big?

earlybird
Small

ok, Eastside psa is fixed. Fish-a-palooza. Its bigger to start taking advantage most people has larger screens now. Do you guys feel its too wide? If it is, I can certainly shrink it back a bit…

IrishRogue
Small
Post(s):413

Earlybird, I’m a PHP/web scriping nerd, if you need another pair of hands, shoot me a PM!

RexLawyer
Anon128
Post(s):1

Earlybird,

I can’t conclude the addition of my second trip. It just does not accept any edit or other additional information. Hope you can pull this off, because it looks to me to be best of its kind.

earlybird
Small

Hey Rex,

OK, I’ll check it out tonight. I’m actually in the process of looking at changing the trip portion dramatically because of how tedious it is to create a trip now that I have upgraded a bunch of systems under the covers. So maybe rather than getting it working, I might take it offline for a couple of weeks until I get a new way of adding trips done. I’ll keep you guys updated.

earlybird
Small

Sorry guys,

I just found out that photo upload is broken on IE. It works in Firefox and Chrome. I’ll try to resolve as soon as possible.

earlybird
Small

Photo upload in IE is now fixed!

However, IE < 10 will not allow multiple file selection, so you can only upload 1 photo at a time.

IE 10, Firefox, and Chrome will allow you to select multiple files to upload.

earlybird
Small