4 post(s), 3 voice(s)
Fish-a-Palooza
Small
Post(s):921

Subject: Hello Dear,

Hello Dear, My name is miss Favour ,i saw your profile today and became interested in you ,I will also like to know more about you ok,and i want you to contact me through my email address(favour_stephen13@yahoo.com) so i can send you my picture for you to know whom i am.I am waiting for your mail to my email address Remember that distance or colour does not matter but love matters a lot in life please contact me here(favour_stephen13@yahoo.com)so i can give you my pic and for more details about me ok Favour

Reply | Back .

This was in my inbox here on the forum. Is this a new site feature? LOL

fish-on!
Small
Post(s):26

Fishy 5 sure made an entrance, didn’t he/she?
PS, how do I delete these spam messages?

Paging earlybird!

Hunter Dan
Small
Post(s):2,432

I had 2 of those in my inbox sent 2 minutes apart. Easy not to open when I KNOW I’m just not “that” special! Yours was from Fishy 5? Mine came from favourgodp.

Fish-a-Palooza
Small
Post(s):921

> I had 2 of those in my inbox sent 2 minutes apart. Easy not to open when I KNOW I’m just not “that” special! Yours was from Fishy 5? Mine came from favourgodp.

Dan you ruined it for me. I thought I had something special going here. LOL

I guess my point is do we have a firewall problem or do we have people joining so they can they come on to the wealthier members with the nicer boats??? Of course if that’s the case then she got it wrong on both counts.