Reply to topic

Attaching a photo to a post

8 post(s), 6 voice(s)
Fishin' Luhrs
Small
Post(s):1,948

Hey guys under the old site you could attach a photo to a post. Someone has downrigger mounts for sale can they post a picture with it.
I have a new cover for my boat, can I attach a picture to my post. That was a feature in the old site I liked. Could we have it with the new one.

earlybird
Small
Post(s):443

Kevin,

We could attach a photo, however, we currently only have it on the initial post. Not on the replies. When you do a new topic, there’s a upload photo on the right side, and a list of latest photos uploaded by you, you can click on one to attach it.

Paul

Fishin' Luhrs
Small
Post(s):1,948

Thanks Paul

The Doghouse
Small
Post(s):447

Paul, I am liking this site more and more as I get more familiar with its features… really great job! And the fact your “one of us” means we’ll never have unresolved issues as we had with our previous site.

I can see the value in being able to post pics to a forum topic without having to start a new topic… just think about how many additional topics would have had to be generated to see all of Spud’s success with this past king season out of PT…

Keep up the good work!

BobG

AC
Administator Small
Post(s):32

We’ll consider it in our next set of new features, thanks for the feedback.

Murphy
Small
Post(s):4,144

I agree w/ BobG that folks are gonna want to include pics in their replies, so if you guys could add this to the ‘wish list’ that would be great.

One of the few ‘good things’ about our old site was the ease of including pics in posts…just browse and click. I haven’t seen that easy method on any other BB. I wonder if it’s possible…...

;-)

earlybird
Small
Post(s):443

Guys, reply with a photo is now working. There’s a full reply button which allows you to attach photos in your album. Just make sure to upload a new photo to your album before typing up a big reply because that button takes you to a new page and your messge would be lost :). We’ll make it a little easier to use later.

Paul

Jimbo
Small
Post(s):3,316

AWESOME! Thanks Paul!